Lesson 3 | Our Father’s heart
Summary of key points
- We can sometimes struggle to relate to God the Father.
- This is due to the transference or projection of feelings towards earthly father figures onto God the Father.
- God is a compassionate, faithful, all-powerful, loving Father! He promises to meet our needs when we follow Him.
- We should open our hearts fully to Him and release our parents from our expectations of them.
Group reflection questions
- What generational patterns have you noticed in your family?
- How have these patterns affected you?
Download the PDF of the transcript here: Love the Lord lesson 3 lesson notes
To receive notifications of new posts from Teaching Humble Hearts, please subscribe here .