Lesson 2 | A test of our belief
Summary of key points
- Belief involves our hearts, not just our minds.
- Worldly doctrines and the sinful nature of our hearts can hinder childlike faith.
- We can wrongly accuse and blaspheme God by the way we think about Him.
- God describes Himself as light. That gives us an insight into His nature.
- We need to repent of our unbelief.
Group reflection questions
- What are your personal beliefs about life?
- How will these affect your faith in God?
Download the PDF of the transcript here: Love the Lord lesson 2 lesson notes
To receive notifications of new posts from Teaching Humble Hearts, please subscribe here .